As a parent, you may think that your days of celebrating St. Patrick’s Day are over. After all, is it worth getting a babysitter so that you can go drink green beer at the Irish pub? Well, maybe. But if that’s not in the cards for you, Dublin has a full day of family-friendly activities on March 18th!
- Hosted by the Lions Club at Sells Middle School 7:00-11:00 a.m.
- 150 W. Bridge Street.
2. Inflation Celebration & Parade
- Time to watch those parade balloons go up! What a fun experience for the kids!
- Parade officially starts at 11 a.m in the Metro Center and continues through Historic Dublin.
- Location to watch the balloons inflate: Graeter’s Ice Cream: 6255 Frantz Rd.
3. Blarney Bash
- The St. Paddy’s Day festivities will be going strong from noon to 11 p.m. with children under 12 entering free!
- The Wee Folk Area for children will be operating from noon – 5 p.m. with games and crafts making this the ultimate family-friendly bash. Check the schedule so you don’t miss the magic show, Irish dancers, and Columbus Zoo Animals!
- Begin your magical hunt at the Fairy Garden inside the Dublin Visitor and Information Center.
- This hunt is new and improved so check it out again if this isn’t your first time.
- Fill in each fairy’s name and return your passport for a FREE Fairy Doors of Dublin t-shirt.
5. Meet a REAL fairy at Our Cupcakery
- Your little ones will be dancing a jig to meet a fairy! This is the perfect compliment to the fairy door hunt.
- Make sure to try out their Irish cupcakes- Funfetti Rainbow and Guinness Jameson Irish Cream!
For a full list of Irish Restaurants and Irish approved businesses Click Here