‘Tis the season for Holiday Fun in Columbus!
To make planning your holiday activities easier, we’ve created posts to help you find exactly what you’re looking for! Each of the below images will take you to a guide specific to that topic. From gifts to give, holiday events, pictures with Santa, places to mail letters to Santa and holiday light displays, this will be your BEST resource for all things Holiday and Christmas! Did we miss an activity? Let us know by emailing [email protected] (Remember that as things are changing with the pandemic, be sure to use the links to see if there are any updates.)
Here’s a message from Butch Bando’s Fantasy of Lights: Happy Holidays, from our family to yours, Butch Bando’s Fantasy of Lights, the original drive through light show. We have been serving Central Ohio’s family traditions for 22 years.
Check out this magical 3-mile drive thru light show located at Alum Creek State Park Campground. Open nightly at 5:30pm every day until January 2nd, 2022. Starting November 26th, bring your letters for Santa so Mrs. Claus can deliver them (your email address must be included.) Tickets are sold per carload online at Ticketbud or at the gate. For more information check us out at Butchbandosfantasyoflights.
Cooking & Recipes
- 100 Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 50 Thoughtful Yet Homemade Gifts
- 50 Last Minute Gift Ideas
- 12 Experiences to Gift This Christmas
- Christmas in Moderation
- Gifts for the Columbus Foodie
- Local Toy Stores
- Celebrating the REAL Santa Claus
- Cultivating True Happiness During the Holidays
- Favorite Holiday Traditions
- I Still Believe!
- Is it Normal to Hate Decorating for the Holidays?
- Seeing the Holidays Through My Kids’ Eyes
- Scaling Back and Finding More Joy in the Holidays
- Tips for Creating Your Own Holiday Traditions
- When My Holiday Style Isn’t Your Holiday Style
Planning & Organizing
- 20 Ways to Have a Stress-Free Holiday
- The Holidays Are Coming…Don’t Freak
- How to Stay Organized and Manage Holiday Chaos
- How to Handle the Post-Holiday Meltdown
When Holidays Aren’t Always Happy
- Grief Through the Holidays
- Grief During the Holidays
- How to Not Be Bitter About Spending Holidays Far From Family
- Holidays & History: A Journey Through Cambridge Ohio
- Five Food Phrases to Avoid During Holiday Gatherings
- Sticking to a Budget During the Holidays
- 6 Ways to Survive Christmas on Social Media
- Remembering Santa Land
- Celebrating a “Holiday” Birthday
- The Elf Has Arrived
- Forget a New Year’s Resolution, Here’s What I’m Doing Instead
- Four Tips For Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions
- New Year Goals for My Imperfect Life
- Keeping the Magic in Winter