Ladies (and gentlemen), I introduce you to ‘YourMechanic‘ a service that has this mama over the moon! And why, you ask? Check out my top 5 reasons! Thanks to YourMechanic for the great service and sponsoring this post.
1. They come to your house! I was more than 5,000 miles over my oil change when I finally bit the bullet and called Your Mechanic. With three kids and a full-time job, making it to a shop to get an oil change was nearly impossible.
2. Scheduling couldn’t be much easier. You can schedule on your desktop or mobile at www.YourMechanic.com. There were plenty of dates and times to fit our busy schedule and you get to see a bio of the mechanic who will service your car!
3. The mechanics are knowledgeable and efficient. My mechanic, Michael, grew up working on and around cars. He has vast experience and took the time to tell me what he was going to do. He was so knowledgeable, kind and efficient. He was in and out in an hour and I was one happy lady.
4. They are a great company to work for with fair pay for their employees. In speaking with Michael on why he chooses to work with YourMechanic, he told me what a great company they are. How he is paid a fair and equitable wage. How he can choose his own schedule. Mechanics have appointments too, and working for this company allows him to achieve a nice work/life balance. That is something I can truly get behind!
5. Again, they come to your house! One of the hardest things about a conventional shop is getting there and knowing you are going to sit for 1-2 hours while your car is serviced. This mama needs all the time she can get and what an awesome feeling to know I could do my Saturday morning chores around the house while my car was (FINALLY!) being serviced. I tell you, I felt like Wonder Woman J I’m going to say it – this was life-changing!
YourMechanic is about $15-20 more than a regular oil change and tire rotation. However, the convenience saves me TIME and I’ll gladly pay a little bit more to feel accomplished. Another WIN is that services are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty. Convenience and peace of mind? Sign me up!
Check out their website if your car needs maintenance or servicing . Or, watch the video I took as my car was being serviced!
To try them out, YourMechanic is offering $20 off for new customers! Use code COLUMBUS20 when you schedule your first visit. Valid through 12/31/2017. In addition, check out the Columbus Moms Blog Facebook page for a giveaway.