My typical momiform is pretty much yoga pants and a tee or sweat shirt. Come time for a special birthday party, family pics or date night I realized I have another momiform, the midi skirt. They are flowy, feminine and oh so comfy, while still providing full coverage if I need to squat to change a dirty diaper or wipe a runny nose. I can run after an escaping twin and still feel sassy as my skirt swishes all fancy around me. Here are three ways to style one of the easiest and most versatile pieces you should have in your closet.
1. Graphic Tee You can’t go wrong pairing your midi with a cute graphic tee. This Cake, Wine & Gilmore Time tee couldn’t have been more perfect since it was my birthday. I also love this one & this one.
2. Stripes They literally go with everything and tell me you don’t have at least 3 different variations of a black and white striped shirt? Layer it up with a cute jean jacket because, OHIO!!!!
3. Chambray Do you have a chambray shirt? If not find one that is soft as butter and I promise you’ll want to wear it every day. When I shop for button downs I always try to get them a little longer so there is enough length to tie it to the side or in the front. I’m also loving the hair scarf trend. I found this one at OldNavy and can’t wait to try it with some other looks. I’d recommend getting a few in neutral patterns so you can wear them with lots of different outfits.
For additional fashion inspiration, check out these posts:
- Simple Ways to Spring Your Wardrobe Forward
- Insta-Style Inspiration
- Spring Fashion for Toddlers
- Never Out of Style: Coordinating Outfits for the Family